A person who does Museum Documentation.
There is no established word in English for people who do Museum Documentation. However, the word "documentalist", known since the 1930s but comparatively rare,1 seems to be coming into more general use to meet this need.


1 'documentalist, n.', OED Online (Oxford: Oxford University Press, June 2016). Online at <<a href="http://www.oed.com/view/Entry/56331">http://www.oed.com/view/Entry/56331</a>>, accessed 1 September 2016.

Switch Language


Show PHP error messages